About the Guide
- Controls – Details on how to use the interface and basic commands.
- Campaign Walkthrough – Guides for each mission.
- UEF – The United Earth Federation and their unit list.
- Aeon– The Aeon faction and unit list.
- Cybran – The Cybran Nation and unit list.
- Faction Unit Comparisons – Analysis of the different counterpart units of each faction.
- Economy – More intricate details on how economy works in the game.
Original Guide by Robyrt
This FAQ is copyright (c) 2007, Robert Marney (aka Robyrt). All rights reserved. Use of this file or any portion thereof is permitted for personal use only; do not republish or duplicate without explicit permission of the author.
My summary of adjacency bonuses in 5.2 is heavily influenced by Spura’s guide. The campaign walkthroughs owe much to Tim Bogenn’s strategy guide. Unit blueprint files were decoded and uploaded by email@example.com.
Many thanks to whoever that is – you’ve made this project possible. Upgrades were typed in manually by Robyrt.
Standard of Entertainment Guide
Original Author: Robyrt
This guide is modified from the original and hosted by Standard of Entertainment by permission of the original author, intended to serve as a series of walkthroughs and instruction to be used with the game Supreme Commander. These permissions are non-transferable.
Where to Buy Supreme Commander
Windows users can purchase this game from the digital download services listed. Xbox 360 copies are in short supply and can only be bought as physical copies. There is no ability to buy directly from the developer. Asterisks mark affiliate links and help support this site.
Last Updated on September 15, 2020 by Standard of Entertainment