Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Strategy Guide Index
There are currently two sets of guides developed, one full campaign walkthrough for hard difficulty and another specifically for collecting all of the campaign’s 48 servo skulls. The campaign walkthrough is currently video only, while the servo skull guides are full text, image and video. (Hard mode videos coming back soon)
- Chapter 2: Against all Odds 
- Chapter 3: Belly of the Beast 
- Chapter 4: Titans of Graia 
- Chapter 5: The Inquisitor 
- Chapter 6: Lair of Giants 
- Chapter 7: Heart of Darkness 
- Chapter 8: Whispers of the Dead 
- Chapter 9: The Weapon 
- Chapter 10: House of Secrets 
- Chapter 12: Dying of the Light 
- Chapter 13: Wake the Sleeping Giant 
- Chapter 15: Prince of Daemons 
- Chapter 16: Spire of Madness 
Numbers in brackets [#] denote how many skulls are found there.
About Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Step into the armor of a relentless Space Marine and use a combination of lethal and deadly weapons to crush overwhelming alien forces. Immerse yourself in an intense and brutally violent world based on the richest science fiction fantasy ever created. In Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine you are Captain Titus, a Space Marine of the Ultramarines chapter and a seasoned veteran of countless battles.
- Third Person Action Game
- Single Player Campaign (18 Chapters)
- Online Multiplayer
- Developed by: Relic Entertainment
- Published by: THQ
- Released: October 6, 2011
- Official Site
An excellent installment in the Warhammer 40k universe, Space Marine does a great job of not only setting itself apart from other games of the genre in terms of gameplay, but really captures the spirit of the universe it takes place in. One of the best ways to see just what it’s like to live in the WH40K Universe.
We also really love that badass fucking intro sequence. God damn.
Last Updated on October 4, 2020 by Standard of Entertainment